Do Not Disturb: 5 Spots for At-Home Vacation Sex
Monday, August 10, 2015
How many different places have you done the deed—around your home? Believe it or not, nearly every room in your house or apartment has sexy-time potential. We’ll start with the most predictable spot, and go from there.
- The boudoir, a.k.a. the bedroom, a.k.a. the place you’re used to getting down ‘n’ dirty. No, it’s not a luxury hotel, but you sure can make it feel like one! Drape your softest blanket over the bed, and make sure your sheets are clean. Light some candles, play some music, and make sure the AC isn’t too cold. You’ll also want to clear out any dirty laundry—that’s a turn off, for sure! Add a few special touches, like a nice bottle of water next to the bed, and some “complimentary” chocolate. It’s also a good idea to keep your toys, goodies and sex essentials—flavored condoms, lube, cock rings, what have you—in a box near the bed, so they’re easy to access in the heat of the moment.
- The shower. Chances are, you’ve had sex in the shower before. The lather, the heat and steam—ooh la-la! Think about adding some intensity with shower toys, like a dildo with a suction-cup base for her, or a shower masturbation sleeve for him. Use body wash—like our Mint Tree Luxury Bathing Gel—rather than bar soap for a more sensual experience.
- The kitchen table. Have you tried this one yet? It’s a little more scandalous because, well, it’s where you eat your meals! But the taboo aspect makes it more exciting (in our opinion). If you want to have dinner first, check out these romantic recipes. Or, skip straight to “dessert.”
- The laundry room. Maybe you need some help washing or folding your lingerie? Your partner will have to get it off of you first, though. Now, prop yourself up on the washing machine and get to it! The heat and rhythmic motion of the machine create the perfect combo.
- In front of a mirror. The bathroom mirror works well, or any large, full-length mirror. The point here is for you to be able to see what’s going on. Maybe wear something a little risqué—crotchless, perhaps? —so you can feel even sexier and enjoy the view before that glass fogs up.
Whichever room you choose, let us help you set the mood—and keep things going!
You must be logged into your account to leave a comment.Login